Introducing the inaugural issue of The Innovation Report - Vineland Research and Innovation Centre's first-ever research magazine. Since 2007 the organization has made a concerted effort to make linkages with stakeholders along the value chain, bringing innovation and research into the heart of Canada's horticulture infrastructure.
Some features you can look forward to:
- Drought-resistant petunias, cold-tolerant tomatoes, what’s next?
- In the market for some locally grown okra?
- The myths (and some facts) about Canadian consumers
- For robots, it’s all in a day’s work
- Tackling national challenges, one research project at a time
- Biocontrols: on the hunt for bugs that kill other bugs
- The art and science of green roofs