The Ontario Pavilion is Back!
Hello potential exhibitors!
The Ontario Pavilion is back for the 2015 Restaurants Canada Show - March 1-3 at Toronto's Direct Energy Centre - showcasing the very best of Ontario with innovative and delicious food, beverage, and spirit companies. Formerly the CRFA Show, this rebranded event is the key to getting your great local products in front of more than 12,000 chefs, restaurant owners and foodservice operators from across the province.
With a new front-and-centre location, participating exhibitors will benefit from a fresh Pavilion design with established brand presence, dynamic and interactive programming and significant discounts on exhibit space and related services. Last year, 94% of Ontario Pavilion exhibitors felt that the show increased the likelihood of new business, and 100% would recommend participation in the Ontario Pavilion to other Ontario businesses.
As part of your package price, your business will benefit from:
- Unified and dynamic Pavilion design with strong Ontario brand presence and destination signage to draw show attendees to our Pavilion.
- Media release materials and a special insert in the Restaurants Canada Show Guide.
- Our own demonstration stage featuring interactive sessions by high profile chefs participating in the Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance’s Feast ON program* and Food Network Star Anna Olson (who is also promoting the Pavilion on the Main Stage)
- Promotion and media coverage in the following: Restaurants Canada website, Restaurants Canada Visitor’s Guide, Foodland Ontario website and social media, Ontariofresh.ca website and social media, CRFNews and Foodservice and Hospitality Magazine.
- Free access to product storage, refrigeration, and freezer services.
- Many other features and benefits in the months ahead.
*For locals and travellers alike, Feast ON is a criteria-based program that recognizes businesses committed to showcasing Ontario’s unique tastes of place. Click here to learn more.
Be part of the Ontario Pavilion and save big...
We can offer all of these show features, marketing tools, extensive media coverage, booth space, and carpeting for the group discount price of $2,195, for a savings of more than $1,300 on a 10” x 10”! Corner booths along the main aisle with exposure on two sides are available for an additional $100 per corner. Members of Ontariofresh.ca and Feast ON’s Preferred Purveyor Program are eligible for a 10% discount on booth space. There is also the option of splitting a booth with another exhibitor, email us if you're interested in this option.
Booth space is available on a first come, first serve basis. To book space, contact:
Megan Hunter, Communications & Program Manager
Greenbelt Fund, Ontariofresh.ca
mhunter[a]greenbeltfund.ca (416) 960-0001 x 315